Find Free Music Here!

Featuring 'N Sync - The Winter Album (1998)

'N Sync - The Winter Album (1998)

1. U Drive Me Crazy (Radio Edit)
2. (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You)
3. Thinking Of You (I Drive Myself Crazy)
4. Everything I Own
5. I Just Wanna Be With You
6. Kiss Me At Midnight
7. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
8. All I Want Is You (This Christmas)
9. Under My Tree
10. Love's In Our Hearts On Christmas Day
11. In Love On Christmas
12. The First Noel

I have read some of the reviews saying how it was a rip-off because all of the songs except for "U Drive Me Crazy" were on another album. Well, the non-Christmas songs are almost all remakes, and you don't feel stupid because you are listening to a Christmas CD in the middle of July. All in all, it's worth it, but here's a review of all of the songs anyways.

U Drive Me Crazy- A song with catchy lyrics that will get you dancing.

A Little More Time- Not quite the same as the US version. More strings and shorter intro.

Thinking Of You- VERY different from the US release! The La-la's are replaced by electric guitars, and the carried out vocals in the beginning are cut out to give you a full-blast finish. Different background music and JC sings first lead instead of Chris.

Everything I Own- Better background music and vocals help shape Lance's speaking solo.

I Just Wanna Be With You- Same funky beat and lyrics. closely to the end. You'll hear a naughty little whisper... wink.gif

Kiss Me At Midnight- A song about New Year's Eve that REALLY gets a party going. I know from first-hand experience.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays- Another funky, catchy tune.

All I Want Is You- A pretty, sweet, yet fun song that I can't to for hours. Nice little blues section in the background.

Under My Tree- Nice tune and vocals, but weak lyrics bring the whole review down a notch.

Love's In Our Hearts On Christmas- A beautiful ballad worth ing to. Awesome vocals and background music that take your breath away.

In Love On Christmas- Weird song that may take a while to grow on you.

The First Noel- Very pretty remake that adds nice music to the background.
'N Sync - The Winter Album (1998)


0 comments: